Fly from Newquay...
Starting your holiday from Newquay is so much easier than you may think.
You can often start your holiday by flying from Newquay Airport because many of the large, international airlines have an 'interline' agreement with Flybe which means:
- Your connections are guaranteed
- Your luggage will be checked from Newquay to your destination
- You receive the international airline's baggage allowance from Newquay
Imagine arriving back into London and not having a 5 hour car or train journey back home but, instead, getting one of your friends or relatives to pick you up at our local airport!?
- Fly from Gatwick Airport with Virgin for 14 nights
- Stay at the Rosen Inn Pointe on International Drive
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Includes an Intermediate SUV fully insured for 2 drivers!
All from just £2260 - that's £565 per person!!!!
A few minutes' walk from a wide variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues, the Rosen Inn Pointe hotel is at the quiet end of International Drive, opposite Pointe Orlando entertainment complex. 1,020 rooms spread over 10 floors, with lush gardens and other facilities such as the 24-hour reception desk, cloakroom, lift, a newsstand, a sports bar, a restaurant, a deli, Internet access, and in-house laundry service. The young ones can enjoy two video and games rooms, as well as the playroom. The car park is available to guests. The hotel is 16km from Orlando airport, and 56 km from Sandford airport.
The fully inclusive Mid-Size SUV is insured for two drivers meaning you can take turns on who gets behind the wheel!!
Various dates throughout the Winter Low Season available
ATOL Protected for your security
Park tickets can be added for an additional cost - just ask!